Observer

December 06, 2017
Hiiii readers!!! do you know that....?

Observer is a person who watches or notices something.



I just wanna have fun with friends..

me? yes I'm a shy observer girl since I was in elementary school, 10 years old.

I'm such a loser.. I scared to be hurt and hurt somebody else so I just sit on my chair and watching everyone else playing with their friends..

I'm was alone..lonely..

I don't have much friend at first.. but when I have one, I do appreciate them..

But why is this happened to me at first?

When I was in 10 years old, many of my friend don't like to be friend with me because I'm too hyper.. I always talked about my fantasy.. I loved to teasing my friends.. Until one of my friends, cry a lot because I'm teasing her all the time.. I looked dumb on that time..


Everyone else looked at me and blamed for what I did. On that time, oh I realized that they all hated me..

When I get good result, they don't even clap for me. Yes, I felt alone.. I felt such a pathetic..

the annoying face that they give to me huhu..

I was like that, until I go to the secondary school. I've changed.

I wanted to have many friends and talked a lot about this world with them! that's my first goal when I came to secondary school. heee

Now, in University, I became more careful to whom I be friend with because I don't want to hangout with wrong friends.

okay that's all! sayonaraaaaa



No comments:

Theme images by kim258. Powered by Blogger.