Review kdoll

December 03, 2017
Hiiii night everybody!! Hehe, tonight, I wanna share u guys about my experience using kdoll beauty skincare by Ashallie

Who doesn't know about her? She actually an instafamous in Malaysia and she has a very bright flawless skin. She always share about her life and do some makeup tutorial in her Instagram also Youtube
This is Ashallie. She is cute right?

Okay get back to our business.. How do I feel when I using this product?
Actually, for your information, I have a very bad breakout. My face full with redness and pimple, with a lot of scars. I cannot with all the ridicule by the society. They keep asking me that why is my face is so ugly and bad. I seriously have no idea about it. So I decided to use Kdoll beauty skincare.

This is the toner.
The toner was just 'okay' to me.. just like any other toner that I have used.. I feel nothing special about this.

Next! this one is the day cream.
When I used it, wow it do cover my redness but no to my pimple. Also, after I used it, my face looks like a little bit pinkish! I really love the results..
Unfortunately, after using this product for about a weeks, my pimple start to swallow and become bigger than the previous size.. I was shock about the changes. At first, I don't expect this results was from kdoll day cream, but when I don't use it about 2-3 days, the other pimple doesn't become bigger. So now, I decided to stop using this day cream. Maybe it just not suitable for my acne prone skin..

Next! Night cream. 

The color of the cream was purple! so cutteeee..
After using it for about a week.. nothing happen to my flaw face. I feel sad. When I apply the cream, I don't feel anything on my face.. also the texture of the cream was very light. But, again, nothing special happen and my skin still full with redness, scars and acne..

This is my own opinion about this product. MAYBE this product doesn't suit with me or MAYBE I don't use it with the correct step and so on.. I believe that there's a lot of people out there that suitable with this product. U guys can google it, and u will find that many good reviews about Kdoll Beauty Skincare.

Okay that's all for today! Choowwwww :)


No comments:

Theme images by kim258. Powered by Blogger.