Pedofilia

December 03, 2017
Do you know what is PEDOFILIA?


Pedophilia or paedophilia is a psychiatric disorder in which an adult or older adolescent experiences a primary or exclusive sexual  attraction to prepubescent children. Although girls typically begin the process of puberty at age 10 or 11, and boys at age 11 or 12,]criteria for pedophilia extend the cut-off point for prepubescence to age 13. A person who is diagnosed with pedophilia must be at least 16 years old, and at least five years older than the prepubescent child, for the attraction to be diagnosed as pedophilia.

You can know more about pedo in this website : https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pedophilia

So, why is that I talk about this?

Actually..

When I was 14 years old (2014) and I still a student of SMK Bukit Rahman Putra , I tried to opened Facebook account as FB was famous on that time. I used fake account named by Hayumi Misaki.


I was addicted to anime that’s why my fb name was based on girl Japanese name. My friend, Alam choose this name for me. Ohhh on that time, I really love that name, and friends with stranger that actually fake account and have the same hobby like me that was watching anime!
I always request to friends with those fake account, because they always share about anime. I kept to be friends with them, and I love to chat with strangers that have same interest with me which is anime. I doesn’t care about their age or where they were from, I will chat with them if they like to chat with me too.. (sometimes, they were very anti-social and reply a little bit or just read my chat without even replying at all!)


Until.. one day..

He use this pic as his profile picture.

I meet this one guy, Ziege Warheight. He was from Malaysia age 18. When I talked with him, I feel something.. Yeahhh he was a sweet talker guy. Even my friend had fall for him! His real name was Zairin.

After several months acknowledge him, we decide to further this relationship more than just a friend. Yes, he wanted to be my boyfriend. Of course, I accepted him as I was single on that time and I really wanna have a boyfriend. What can I say is, he was so gentle, sweet and always talked with me and hear and solved all of my problems. I felt loved by someone. On that time, my parents always busy with their works and my sibling busy with their college life. So there was me, hangin alone without friends that really understand my pain. But, this one guy, make me feels life again and I think on that time that I wanna marry him right after I finished my SPM.

All those sweet memories was just a moment. He had changed a lot after a year of our relationship. He started to talked about dirty stuff. When he talked about that, I kept changed about our conversation. Then he started to ask about my pictures. My pic with cute face, then he kept asking for it until one day he asked me to give my pic without wearing my hijab. I felt strange. What’s the matter with him? We were not married yet and he wants more than it should be. I felt uncomfortable as he changed to be a pervert guys.



Then, when I don’t want to give what he wants, he blackmail me. He wanted to finished our relationship. But I doesn’t care that much if he left me because I feels that he had changed. He not the guys that I had chat a long ago.
Even though he was liked that, I kept my relationship with him till 1 year and 4 month! Unfortunately, one day I know that he had relationship with other girl, name Aisyah – 13 years old, a secondary school student (sorry I can’t remember her  full name). She start a conversation with me first. She asked about my relationship with Ziege as she mentioned that she was his girlfriend on that time (2015). I was shocked! I asked Ziege who was that girls and he said that she was his bestfriend only. Okay, I understand that and believes him.

Until..one day, he asked me to called Aisyah as it was very important. Then I called her. After that I asked him that what was the important that important thing? He just said that I was non of my business. What?? I was so angry on that time and I felt used and being played by him all of those time.

Finally, he asked to ended our relationship as we kept fighting about all things even small stuff and so on.. And I believe that he already had that girl to company him.


Even though it hurts, but I already move on right now. Actually, it takes me 2 years for me to really forget about him. HAHAHAHAHA. On 2016, I opened my fb account again and I can't find his name anymore. Maybe he already deactive his fb account.

And what is related about pedo and my story? As you can see that Ziege had relationship with me when I was 14 and his new girlfriend was 13 years old! But he is 18 years old. And he targeting teenagers to be in a relationship as I can see. Also, after the relationship go further, he start to talk about pervert things and so on.

But now, I am glad that I still can think rational on that time. I so grateful that I don’t go to see him when he had asked to meet me. But I was scared to meet stranger alone and I am sure that my mom won’t allowed me.

Okay, what can I say, just be careful girls! I love u and I don’t want anything harm ever happen to you.



Okay that’s all dear. Muaahhhhh byeeee

No comments:

Theme images by kim258. Powered by Blogger.