clinomania

December 05, 2017
what is clinomania?

Clinomania is derived from the Greek words “clino”, which means bed and “mania”, which means addiction. Literally speaking, clinomania means “addiction to bed”. Clinomaniacs are people who suffer from this condition and they feel a strong need to be in bed, without any concern whatsoever to their responsibilities in the outside world. This can potentially lead to a host of health issues and personal problems.



So. I believe that many of you have this feeling.. to sleep all the day..


Based on my experience..

I had my sleep all day long..24 hours..

Okay I only lie.. I do not sleep all day 24 hours but I've been sleeping most of the day..

because? It's Saturday and my roommate go back home just like my other friends.. so I'm so lazy to go for a walk alone..

Then after I sleep all day, I finally wake up in the next morning. Apparently, a lot of things happened to me after waking up..

so what has happened?

based of my own experience, these are some of the effect of clinomania:

1. Dizzy


My head is dizzy and headache. I cannot get up for a time because of the incredible dizziness. So I lie down for a while and try to get up again. After that, I was sitting in the corner of my bed.. I was so regretted my own stubborn and laziness.. huhu
2. Thirsty


yes.. i felt so thirsty. But I can't find any water in my room..usually I have a lot of water bottle storage in my food storage box but this time it's all gone! I did not remember when all the water bottles were used. Then, I started to crying like that cat on the pic. I felt so thirty! My lips drying.. and I looked so pale on that time..I'm so regret TT

3. Hungry


I suddenly craved various types of food and most importantly my stomach sounded loudly. I stand to take bread from my storage box. Yes, my stomach hurt so much and I cannot move very easily at that time. I eat the bread slowly, though I was very thirsty but I ate a little food to relieve my sore stomach.

4. Dying

yes, I feel that my time has arrived. Okay it's just for fun. But surely, I feel like I don't really have any energy left to do anything. Also, I live alone in my room without friends beside me. Also, all of my block residents return home because mid semester break.. 

5. Crying


I'm crying..Because I look like a pathetic.. I can't do anything because of my disability.. although I have complete part of the body.. but without enough energy, I can't do much things..

Then, what do I do?

Then.. in the late evening..slowly.. I wear my hijab and go to the street alone to the cafe to buy food..

I buy nasi goreng daging and kuew tiaw goreng also 1L mineral water

And I finished it all on that time at the cafe..

yes I got my energy back!

then, I go back to my room, take my shower and do my homework..

alright that's all!

bye2 <3

No comments:

Theme images by kim258. Powered by Blogger.