Review good virtues co.

December 03, 2017
Hi to all my readers! Today I wanna share with you product that I use to clean my acne prone skin. For all of your information, my face full with acne, scars and redness. So a lot of product that I use to get my flawless skin back then.. huhu..

Okay! let's get started~~

This is day cream



Taraaaa

What can I say? Hurmmm I love it! The texture was very light. And this white cream doesn't make my face feels greasy throught the day. This cream also have a very nice smell. When I apply it on my face, it feels like I apply hand lotion. hehe

Next! The toner
After apply the toner, I feel fresh! I always use this toner after wash my face with my cetaphil celanser. And guessed what?! This toner helps to cleans my face better and there's still have some dirt on my face even after I wash it.
I love the smell of the toner.. the smell was like a herba tea for me.. :)

Next!! 
CC cream with spf 30++++




Taraaaa this is the cream. 
Actually, this cream doesn't have color choices. It only have this color. Which is not suitable for my brown skin type..
But, when I apply it, yes! it do cover my redness and scars but not full coverage and cannot cover my pimple. But, the texture was very light, I love it when I apply on my face.
Unfortunately, after few hours, even I used it in shopping mall with all the air-cond, my T-zone still greasy and I have to wipe my face with tissue to avoid bad greasy face.

Okay nextttt night cream~~!!



Taraaaa..
This night cream feels creamy when I put it on my hand. And when I apply it on my face, it feels like I apply hand lotion on my face hehe. The smell of the cream was really good. I love the smell..

After apply it, the next morning, my redness disappears a little bit. I feel sooo happy with the results!

I hope that this product can help my face from acne prone skin to a flawless skin. Teheee

Bye2. That's all dear <3

1 comment:

Theme images by kim258. Powered by Blogger.