University life

November 11, 2017
Hai readers. Today I wanna share with you about how I get so frustated in university.

Actually my face breakout so badly when I came to University Kebangsaan of Malaysia. Maybe I am too busy and stress with all the assignment, quiz, test and culture shock with the life of the university.

Before this, I studied at Melaka Matriculation College. As being a matriculation student, I still busy and stressed but not as much as at here.



For a normal Malaysian students, I believe that when we're from primary to secondary and go future our studies to matriculation or stpm, the teacher always guided us to do the homework and as a student, I feel easy to communicate with them. The teacher at here usually use 'spoon feed'. Which means, teacher always guided us from A to Z. We usually don't stand on our foot by ourself to do all the stuff. Then, that's the weakness of learning process in Malaysia.

But when it comes to university life, it's difference!

It is true that lecturer guided us, but not from A to Z. I have to do all of it by my own self. Even the topic is not cover yet by the lecturer, there's also possibility for centain topic to come out in the test or quiz.

Also, I always cannot put all my attention for the whole 3 hours class, then my lecturer suddenly give a POP QUIZ! yeyyyy I hate that! I can't answered it so well. I hope that I get good mark for it.

Then, when some of the students did not submit their assignment on time, the lecturer just give zero mark for them. Easy peasy. Which is different from my older school. Even thought that we have hard time to finish it, the lecturer doesn't guide too much and also didn't care.

Sometimes, I which I can go back time... when things doesn't stress this much...


Completely different..

I still find the light to go through this black tunnel...

--Pai Pai--💔

1 comment:

  1. Hi. Saya nak tumpang tanya, saya ada tanya faculty, first year semua belajar basic sama kan? Tapi belajar basic seperti apa ya? Second year baru boleh pilih major, berdasarkan pointer first year, mcmana pemilihan dia, kalau pointer tinggi boleh amik major apa n kalau rendah fac bg major apa? Saya ada apply UPU untuk masuk fep ukm utk intake 2018/2019, tp saya pelajar alirah sains tulen di asasi uitm.

    ReplyDelete

Theme images by kim258. Powered by Blogger.