The most saddest anime movie all the time

November 10, 2017
This is just my opinion. Actually there's a lot of movie anime that is sad.

But this one and only movie that I feel most touching my heart. This movie make me easily to cry so hard and feel down after watched it 😂

Then..why I keep watch it? because the plot of the drama was just like my relationship before with my ex..but never mind haha..that just my past

I really super duper love 5 centimeters per second. U guys should watch it.

Oh, I recommend for a long distance relationship couple to watch this movie.

Anyway.. what is the best about this anime?


This one is the trailer of the movie

"Hey, they say it's five centimeters per second. The speed at which cherry blossoms fall. It's supposedly five centimeters per second", say Akari the heroin of the movie.

Actually this movie have 3 episode of their distances relationship.

First episode when they are still children and become a teenager.


Akari and Takaki was bestfriend when they are at the primary school. Their friends always bullied them. They always together that's why their friends moking them.

Then they got seperated. That's how their long distance relationship begun. Akari have to go to Tochigi while Takaki stay at the Tokyo.
Then when Takaki at third sem at the secondary school, he have to move to Kagoshima. Then, they plan to meet each other and sped time together on March 4th.

After this two couple meet, they start to get more separated. They believe that their relationship cannot be in a long term relationship.  I feel sooooo sad. I just can't believe that this two couple waiting for love letter from each other every day. Which is, this scene frustrated me so much. I just can feel the empty in their heart, waiting for someone they desire so much, to keep in touch and to see their partner bright smile.

Before I become a spoiler, you guys should watch this movie. Haha..

Okay that just for now! see ya! Bye2





No comments:

Theme images by kim258. Powered by Blogger.