Review Azanis Scar Serum

November 14, 2017
Hi readers. Today I wanna review about Azanis Scar Serum. For your infrormation, I got scars from my older zits. My face full with black scar. I hate that!

No one want a face that full with scars right?

In order to clean my face, I use this product. 💗

This is a sincere review from me. And the results from every body is different.




This is the official video about this serum.


For readers infromation, my face full with acne and redness also there's a lot of scar on my face.

Taraaaaa.. this is the product. Small but worth it. I can use it up to 3 till 6 months (actually the seller tell me this :P )

Sorry for this blur pic. 

After put some of the serum on my hand. You can see this colorless serum on my finger as its glowing in that pic.

 All I can say is, this product is worth it with the price. I bought it about RM40 something. But all I can say is, yes small apply is enough to cover whole face.

Unfortunately, I don't like the serum texture. As I applied to my face, the serum seems doesn't absorb to my skin.

And it take about 1-3 month for the scar to gone slowly.. Also, I don't like the bottle. The cover of the bottle is not too tight and the serum always come out from the bottle easily.

okay thats all for now! thanks :)💙

No comments:

Theme images by kim258. Powered by Blogger.