Review St Ives

November 14, 2017
Hi readers. Today I wanna share about Scrub St Ives

This pic from miss Google heeee

As you can see my face full with acne, scars and redness and very oily on the T zone

#nakedface



Taraaaa my brother buy this little guy for me.. awww he is so sweet. Thanks Abang Jiji!

This is the scrub on my hand. Orange color with sand texture, looks like apricot that have been blanded😭😭

After applied scrub on my face. As you can see that my face is full with white scrub. 
The texture of the scrub was so soft. I feel that my face was clean. haha I love that feeling. I can feel that my blackhead is gone but not 100% gone. There's no bubble when I applied this scrub and I really super duper love to scrub it on my nose.

Taraaaa after wash it.

I feel that my face clean 100%. heee.. I feel fresh and as you can see that my redness is gone a little bit. All of my family use this scrub. I really recommend this little guy to all of you, because it did a very good job on my oily prone skin. heeee

Okay that's all!

Pai Paiii 😁😁😁

No comments:

Theme images by kim258. Powered by Blogger.