Bestfriend

November 14, 2017
Hi everyone have their own bestfriend right?





This song for my lovely bestfriend..

I have this one little guy. Let say that his name is Ali. He is tough, his chest is wide, brown skin color, black silky hair, wearing spectacle and have a very bright smile.

I love to be friend with him. But something happen...

He didn't tell me this one little secret of him. Which made me soooo angry with him. Then, because of that, I cried A LOT! I deleted all of our chat and his number because I felt that he didn't trust me at all..

Then.. I ignore him.. about 5 hours..

He text me a lot.. he call me many times..

Then on 3.16am he gave a voice message..

I listened to that record..

Guess what?

HE SAID THAT HE LOVE MEEEEE

OMG!!! ><

I feel confused. We already promise that we're bestfrriend for ever. We promise that we'll find our soulmate together and get married on the same day with our own partner.

Sorry Ali, you're just in a friend zone of mine lol


Now.. It's difference.. I do have feeling towards him, but I don't want this relationship go further more than just a friend..

But, I believe that he'll find somebody else who is better than me.

OK THAT'S ALL~~

SAYONARA💓


No comments:

Theme images by kim258. Powered by Blogger.