Review cetaphil

November 14, 2017
Hi readers. Today I wanna review about Cetaphil Skin cleanser.


Picture from Mr Google 


Short video about Cetaphil

Okay, now its about me to tell my experience using this cleansing product. :P



my concern:  acne, scars and redness😢😢😢

Taraaa.. actually my roommate give me her cleanser as she changed her beauty product. And yes, I wanna try it.

This is the cleanser. Its look like white lotion.

After applied cetaphil on my face. Looks like nothing happen right? haha

After washed it. Clean! :)

All I can say is, this cleanser does't seems like it clean my face. hahaha. cuz there's no bubble like soap or something. But, when I use it to clean up my simple makeup, it work! I love that part.

It doesn't dry out my face too. I feel that my acne dry a little bit and smaller from time to time. But of course this little cleanser take her time to heal my stuborn acne. My friend use it about 1 year for her face to be clean! How amazing her patient really are.

And for your information, I already use it about a month. Still waiting for a bombastic results! hehe

okay that's all. See ya!

mini love from me heee💘

No comments:

Theme images by kim258. Powered by Blogger.