Crushing

November 10, 2017
Everyone have their own crush..

whether he/she beautiful inside or outside..

Of course we want to approach he/she. We want to acknowledge them more..

So how do I do it?



First of all..  At first when I saw him, oh I was surprise. He was short, thin guy with brown skin and have a very bright smile. His teeth was so white.. I don't know how he brush his teeth hahaha..

Everyone thought that he was just an average guy but I saw him in a different light. He was charming. He had that aura that make me attracted to him. First time I saw him, he was talking in front of the lecture hall. 

I feel that he was so hot with his serious face. But when he smile, my heart melt.

So how did I got his number?

I got his number from number from dot dot dot social platform and we started to text..hehehe..

He was nice to me, he solve my problems, he always pick me up when I feel down and he was very talented. He can play guitar. He had his own band when he was in foundation.



I like him so much even though he already have a girlfriend. Auchhh that's hurt though haha.. Sokay..


SAYONARA

p/s I hope that he read this. NOTICE ME SENPAI! :)



No comments:

Theme images by kim258. Powered by Blogger.